Work With The Best
And Learn A Lot Of New Things
Want to join a dynamic and global technology company ? MiFinity is growing and we are looking for the best people who want to shape its continued future success.If you are interested in working with us , send your CV with a covering letter to our e-mail
MiFinity seeks a HR specialist/manager who’s highly motivated and responsibilities include human resources planning, recruitment, workplace management and keeping up to date with any policies that may affect the company and its employees to join our team. As a successful hire for this hands-on, high-impact role, you should be a self-starter with a passion for independent thinking and solid problem-solving skills. In addition, you will have proven HR skills, show strong ownership, and bring relevant insights into our high-growth company.
Reporting to the CEO, you will work closely with the Senior Leadership team and finance department and other stakeholders from across the business, including business development, marketing, and operations, to define the HR needs and responsibilities which will drive the business forward.
About MiFinity MiFinity is a fast-paced, licenced, regulated company offering a wide range of B2C and B2B fintech services across numerous global verticals. MiFinity is headquartered in Dublin and Malta and has experienced significant growth over the last 18 months, enabling many new programs to be realised. Due to this expansion, we are committed to the company's future growth and success, and you will be joining the best-picked talent in the space.
- Talent management.
- Compensation and employee benefits.
- Training and development, compliance, and workplace safety.
- As HR specialist/Manager they need to provide organizational structure and the ability to meet business needs by effectively managing the employee lifecycle.
- Work alongside key stakeholders to understand requests and provide solutions.
- Create and deliver documentation and training and H&S to enable self-service by department functions.
- Develop, implement, and maintain leading-edge HR and H&S systems, taking HR problems and building simple frameworks to correct and address issues. Ie conflict resolution.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead, own, and deliver HR application-related projects within the defined timeline.
- Automate new business processes and improve the existing ones.
- Assist in creating HR reports and dashboards for users.
- BA/BS/MA or CIPD in a appropriate field in HRM strategy and practice
- 3 years of work experience as a HR specialist /Manager
- Experience writing policy and procedures.
- Experience leveraging visualization/reporting tools (Metabase, etc.)
- Experience using Excel for reporting and analysis
- Strong grasp of HR laws/regulations and experience conducting rigorous employee appraisals and analyses
- The capacity to juggle multiple priorities effectively within a fast-paced environment is critical
- You’re a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Anticipate business needs and think with a business owner mindset – think critically about HR policies, don’t just complete them.
- Passion for spreading the value of HR throughout the company and communicating insights to a broad audience with varying levels of technical expertise.
MiFinity, a global payments provider, are looking for a Financial Accountant to add to our rapidly expanding global team. The role is ideal for someone who is looking to take on an exciting challenge with plenty of opportunity to grow and shape the future of a fast growing company. We have big ambitions for the business and therefore we are seeking a person that shares these ambitions. This role will be based out of our Dublin office. We operate a hybrid working conditions.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management and consolidated accounts.
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed.
- Assist in the year-end audits.
- Preparation and submission of regulatory returns for entities.
- Bank and payment partner reconciliations.
- Other Ad-hoc duties
- A degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Treasury knowledge/experience would be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of payments.
- Highly organised and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Experience using Reconart would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative / self-starter.
Information Security Analyst
Due to fast-paced growth, MiFinity is looking to hire an experienced information security analyst to join our dynamic team. The right candidate will be passionate about security, cutting edge technologies, performance and reliability with the credentials to back up that passion. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the organization's information security systems to ensure the protection of sensitive data and systems from cyber threats. You will work closely with various departments, including IT, to implement security solutions and policies that align with industry standards and best practices. This role would suit someone who is looking to work towards the CISSP certification as part of their career.
- Conduct risk assessments, identify potential security threats, and implement appropriate security measures to mitigate risks
- Develop, implement, and maintain security policies, standards, and procedures
- Monitor network and system logs for security-related events, perform investigations, and take appropriate actions
- Participate in incident response activities and provide technical support to internal teams during investigations
- Collaborate with the IT team to design, implement, and maintain secure network architecture
- Stay informed of current and emerging security threats, technologies, and trends and make recommendations to management for enhancements to the security program
- Conduct regular security audits, vulnerability scans, and penetration tests to ensure the security posture of the organization
- Provide training and education to employees on security awareness and best practices
- Respond to security-related questions from employees and assist with the resolution of security incidents
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in information security or a related field
- Strong understanding of security principles, technologies, and protocols, including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and encryption
- Knowledge of security standards such as ISO 27001, NIST, and PCI DSS
- Experience with security tools such as antivirus software, vulnerability scanners, and incident response tools
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical individuals
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Product Business Analyst
MiFinity seeks a product business analyst to join its team based in Dublin or Malta. However, we do also support a flexible remote/hybrid working environment.
Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer (CPO), you will be responsible for analysing the business processes and applications. You will work closely with key stakeholders across all levels of the organization, gathering and documenting business requirements. You will be the subject matter expert directly responsible with full ownership for capturing and documenting features and functionality of our product suite and providing insights and improvements.
As a successful hire, you should be a self-starter with a passion for independent thinking, possess solid problem-solving skills, be process-driven, and adopt a customer-centric approach. You should be comfortable driving your own initiatives and plans and collaborate at ease with others business teams to achieve successful results.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience working as a business analyst
- Project Management Experience
- Experience in process mapping techniques and methodologies
- Experience in creating user cases and stories
- Experience working with Jira or a similar platform
- Continuous improvement attitude with an excellent understanding and application of Agile principles
- Experience working in the payments or fintech sector would be an added advantage
- Hands-on approach with a strong focus on delivery and results
- Structured, logical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and experience
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work both collaboratively and with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; interpersonal and collaborative skills; and ability to communicate issues to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Engage in UAT process and provide gap analysis
- Ability to articulate bottlenecks, document functional requirements and drive solution designs
- Understand business priorities and optimise the UX and customer journey
- Oversee approval of business requirement documentation to ensure the creation of clear, complete and unambiguous requirements
- Lead ongoing reviews and engage with internal and external stakeholders on business processes, projects and initiatives
- Contribute to the overall business and product strategy to help the organisation achieve short and long-term goals
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables
- Works collaboratively under pressure, with experience working on complex and time-sensitive projects
- You contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, constantly evolving environment and are willing to roll up your sleeves and tackle whatever task is necessary.
- You create, build, and cultivate positive interpersonal relationships across teams, are flexible in nature, able to tackle challenges and even keep a sense of humour
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus enrolment
- Flexible remote/hybrid working environments
- Pension scheme with company match
- Private health and dental cover
- Major national holidays off